Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 21 Workdays
- Order number: 21887
The Mercedes Benz Sprinter from model year 2019 has an even smaller wheel arch opening than the previous model. To be able to fit larger tyres or even snow chains, you need the original Terrawagen "Mondo Mudguards" mudguard extensions. They enlarge the wheel arch openings by an additional 5 cm.
- Designed using OEM CAD, these parts are a perfect fit.
- Made from durable TPO plastic.
- easy installation
- fits Mercedes Benz Sprinter 907/910, 2-wheel drive and 4-wheel drive
- Comes as a set for left and right front wing incl. mounting hardware (lower wing trim not included - original part can be reused).
- Fitting instructions from the manufacturer are included.
If you have adaptive cruise control and wish to continue using it, the maximum tyre diameter is 810 mm. If you wish to use a larger tyre diameter (up to 840 mm), there is a risk that the adaptive cruise control will no longer function.